Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We Wish You a Merry Christmas!

Our choir had our Christmas party tonight. We had lots of fun. We ate yummy food (of course-ha!) and even played crazy games. We got to visit a lot also.


After the party, some of us from choir went to the nursing home next door. Christy, me and other Mary Kay consultants donated these:

Mary Kay satin hands hand cream. These are great for anyone and don't have a scent so that is why we gave them out to the sweet people there. We also sang 'We Wish You a Merry Christmas' to them. They just loved it! It feels really good to give back to other people.

My parents are coming tomorrow with my nephew and niece. I am very excited! They haven't seen our house since we lived in it! I am making breakfast casserole and Rudolph Punch for them, and attempt to make beef wellington and scalloped potatoes. And who did I get these recipes from? Paula of course! Her magazine is on my Christmas list! Oh and Russell and I told Logan and Lauren that we would take them to Chuck E Cheese! I know they are just elated!
Edit: The only recipe that is not from Paula Deen is Rudolph punch. The rest is all from her!

4 comments:

petrii said...

Okay so I'm gonna head on over to Ms. Paula's website and find that recipe for Rudolf Punch ~~ now that sounds like something fun!!

Meredith, I love ya girl. Enjoy your company, they are gonna LOVE, DIG, GO CRAZY OVER, and TOTALLY ENJOY your house and you!!!

Have a Blessed day,
Dawn

Guy and Julie said...

I'm so sad I had to miss the party! Your home is beautiful. I know you must be enjoying being in your new house for Christmas!!

Kelly said...

Logan and Lauren looked so cute in church yesterday!!!! I hope you had fun with your family!

Megan said...

What is Rudolph punch?

I don't have your email so I can't invite you to read my blog. Send me an email if you'd like to read.
purrfectmeg@aol.com