Monday, December 15, 2008

2008 Christmas Tour of Homes

OO I am So happy ya'll came by! I cannot wait to show ya'll our decorations! This is our home we bought in October.

Come on in and see how much we love Christmas!




This is our buffet with Spode Christmas Tree.



Oh and i wish yall could smell this potpourri! It's Christmas Cookie scented! I put this on our dining table.




This is our kitchen with a Spode Christmas Tree cookie jar, gingerbread house that Russell and I made and a plate that says, "Merry Christmas from The Price's!"




Here is a closeup of the cookie jar and gingerbread house.



Here is a close up of the curio cabinet. It has many special Christmas things in it.





Here is a Nativity musical snow globe. There's also a picture album my husband gave me last year of "Our First Christmas". Last Christmas was our first Christmas as a married couple!





Here are a few ornaments I wanted to show you. The bear at the top was my very first ornament my daddy gave me. The white one has Mickey and Minnie and they are on the Christmas ball that say's "Just Married".We just got the red one with "P" on it this year. We love it.





Here is our Christmas tree! I am so traditional when it comes to decorating. I like the old fashioned colored lights but next year, we'll probably get white lights!




Here is the side table.





This is a counter across from the kitchen.






It has Christmas cookbooks, a village house, digital picture frame, and a musical Christmas box Russell gave me last year.






Our coffee table












I wish ya'll could smell the eggnog candle! It really does smell so good! This is also a Spode Christmas Tree snowglobe that plays O Christmas Tree.













Here is our mantle with our stockings.






























This is so special to me. Years ago, my great uncle cut the Santa face out and made a music box in it. You just turn the nose and it plays White Christmas. My great aunt painted it! They did a good job.








Thank ya'll for coming! Merry Christmas! Love, Meredith, Russell, and Belle




















16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it all, that gingerbread house looks much like I hoped mine would look.... but did not.....
*lol* This is so much fun, thanks for having us.

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

It looks great, Meredith! I love that you made the gingerbread house. Very impressive!

Bonita said...

Your house not only looks pretty, but with the candles and potpourri I bet it smells heavenly too.

~Bekah said...

what a beautiful home! ur decorations are lovely! thank u for the sweet blog comment!! My sister-in-law started my Department 56 Village collection 3 years ago and Josh adds to it every year as an anniversary or birthday present. I love them!

Kelly said...

Your new house looks really cute Meredith!! Hope ya'll are loving your first Christmas in your new home!

petrii said...

Meredith,
Hey girl ~~ I love your house!!! It is so pretty. And your decorations are so GREAT!! How nice of your sweet hubs to get you that album last year.

Merry CHRISTmas to you,
Dawn

Jenna said...

You have a beautiful house and all your decorations look awesome!! Thanks for sharing!

Rebecca Jo said...

What a beautiful home.... love how open your kitchen is!!!

And how cute is that Santa your Aunt & Uncle made... very sweet!

pcb said...

Wow, you did a great job in your new home. I have the Spode, too, and enjoy it so much.

Anonymous said...

I am jealous of your gingerbread house! Last year was my first attempt making one from scratch. The joke of our family was that it should have had a sign in the front yard which read "condemned"!
Merry Christmas!

Carol said...

Very nicely done! Thank you for sharing with us.

Merry Christmas!

Lydia said...

You have a beautiful home. Thanks for sharing it with us! Merry Christmas!

Brooke said...

Looks awesome! Love the spode. Eggnog candle? YUM!!!

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Cute entryway...adorable house. Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to You!

Betsy said...

Meredith-Your house is so pretty! Isn't it fun to decorate a new house for Christmas? I hope you have a WONDERFUL first Christmas in your new house! :)

Carrie said...

Your home is beautiful. I lvoe the gingerbread house ... rarely see one that works out! Thank you for sharing.