Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Candlelit Christmas Evening

Tonight was our church's Candlelight Lord's Supper Service. The choir sang many songs and carols. Can you find in me in the picture above? I bet you can't! HA! We sang O Come All Ye Faithful, O Come O Come Emmanuel, O Holy Night (one of my very favorites) and Mary Did You Know (another favorite!). I am a 1st soprano and have always been. I am still getting over a cough and I was trying so hard not to cough in the choir loft! Also, when your getting over being sick...it's hard to sing high notes, but I hit them! So that was good.

Okay, I bet ya'll can see me here! Ya'll know I am short! HA!

This is us holding our candles and getting ready to walk out.


Mandy and Chad love their shirts they got at our Sunday School Christmas party! I wish i would have taken more pics! But last night, we went to Mad Pizza with them and then we went to see the movie, Four Christmases. It was soooo funny! It's not my absolute favorite, but we did like it. We enjoyed spending time with our friends!




I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas Tree Spode. It is just sooo pretty and festive. Belk had a huge sale on this china and gifts for it yesterday! We got this pretty cookie jar. I know the picture is small.



We also got this pretty snowglobe! It plays O Christmas Tree.



We also got this night light. It's just cute. Well, Christmas is quickly approaching! Wow! Have a wonderful week, ya'll!






1 comments:

petrii said...

Meredith,
Oh how I miss the choir. I haven't sang in one in many years, but loved it when I did.

I LOVE that night light. That is the cutest thing. I'm so glad you had a good weekend. Prayers and love to you have a Blessed week, Dawn