Friday, December 3, 2010

We Heart Christmas Lights!

Yes, we love the Christmas season. There are tons of things I adore about Christmas and celebrating Jesus' birth. One thing we love is to look at Christmas lights. They are just beautiful! Last night we went to the El Dorado Christmas parade. I didn't get many pictures but here's one of us before the parade. We did enjoy it. My favorite part is seeing all the children waving on the floats and saying "Merry Christmas!"
We went to downtown El Dorado and took pictures. Isn't this cute? Murphy USA train!

And here's Santa Claus and a beautiful Christmas tree in front of Murphy Oil Corp.


We were beside a local book store downtown and found this book in the window! "Russell's Christmas Magic!" HA!

Here's El Dorado's courthouse all lit up for Christmas.

Yes, we had to take a picture!

We also went to the Oil and Brine Museum's Trail of Christmas Lights. It is a walk through tour of beautimous lights. So fun.
Cute!


Love this one of the gingerbread boy and girl.

So neat.

Rudolph playing some golf!

Santa's train
Santa's band

We had a great time. If you live in the area, you should definitely head over and check the trail of lights out! Plus, they will give you hot chocolate after! YUM!

I love all who love me. Those who search will surely find me. Proverbs 8:17


1 comments:

Maryellen said...

Love the photo's thanks for sharing. We use to have one of those in my town but last year they stopped it. Not sure why :(
Happy I got to enjoy yours . . .