Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Christmas Light

December has officially arrived! That means Christmas is right around the corner! Every year, OCMC in Camden sponsors "Gift of Light in Life" for Christmas. This is the Gift of Light tree.
Today, I got one in memory of Daddy and my Aunt Janet. This is the one in memory of Daddy that I hung on the tree. Tomorrow night they will have a ceremony and tree lighting especially for the Gift of Light proceeds.
Camden's hospital is good, but the gift shop is great! It really is! They sold poinsettias which is the official Christmas flower! I just HAD to get one for Mama! I delivered it to her class.
We went to lunch after I visited her class.
But look at the detail of this flower! Isn't it gorgeous! Celebrating Christmas is one of my very favorite things EVER! So join me this December and every month of the year and celebrate Christ's birth!
Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:16


0 comments: