Saturday, December 4, 2010

Santa Claus' Cookies and Milk

Belle and I are all deccked out for Christmas! I spotted this Rudolph headband today and it made me think of my Nanny (mama's mother) when I was a little girl! I remember when I was in elementary school, she came to my class and wore rudolph antlers and a Rudolph nose and sang "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer!" She was such a kid at heart!
I made Roast Beef and Fontina panini's and we also had hearty vegetable soup. It was Paula Deen's recipe, of course! It really was good and oh so filling!

Belle is wearing her Christmas bells! :)


HO HO HO! Have ya'll tried this??? It is "Santa's Cookies and Milk" ice cream. It really does taste like cookies and milk. Russell and I relaxed after dinner and watched The Santa Clause while we enjoyed our ice cream. Hope ya'll are having a good weekend!
Be joyful always. 1 Thessalonians 5:16



0 comments: