Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Questions

Christmas Questions

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate...but I love love love hot cider!

2. Colored Lights or White? I like both. This year, our tree has color lights but I want to get a prelit tree with white lights on it next year!

3. Do you hang mistletoe? We have pretty "kissing crystals" hanging over a door in our house! I think it is just cute and fun!

4. When do you decorate for Christmas? I like to decorate the week of Thanksgiving.

5. What is your favorite holiday dish excluding dessert? There are many foods I adore during Christmastime, but one side dish comes to mind: green bean bundles! YUM!

6. Favorite holiday memory as a child? I was probably 6 years old. I walked in the den and there was the Barbie dream house! Oh, I was sooo excited! I lined up all my Barbie dolls in a row in front of the house. Oh how I loved my Barbies! :)

7. Snow. Love or hate it? Oh I adore snow! What I don't prefer is ice, which South Arkansas usually gets ice instead of snow. blah.

8. Can you ice skate? Umm the last time I did, I was in high school. I would be scared to try it now. I was NEVER good at roller skating but once I tried ice skating, it was easier to me. Go figure.

9. What is your favorite Christmas song? As y'all know, I love music. It's hard to pick just one. But I would have to say my favorite is O Holy Night. It is also my favorite to sing.

10. Most annoying thing about this time of year? I would have to say seeing so many ads and hearing people say, "Happy Holidays". I know, I know. I just HAVE to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I hope I didn't make y'all too bored! Have an awesome weekend!

1 comments:

Maryellen said...

Christmas Questions

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate, anything CHOCOLATE hah

2. Colored Lights or White? I like White Lights

3. Do you hang mistletoe? I did buy some once. I love the idea. Should do it again.

4. When do you decorate for Christmas? Black Friday since I'm home from work

5. What is your favorite holiday dish excluding dessert? My Aunt always makes mashed potato's and turnips they turn the potatos a little orange and they are so good.

6. Favorite holiday memory as a child? I loved panda bears as a child. I wanted this huge stuffed panda I saw at a store, it was bigger than me. And sure enough there it was under my tree.

7. Snow. Love or hate it? I love it. Not a fan of driving in it but I love snow.

8. Can you ice skate? No hurts my ankles but I love to snow ski!

9. What is your favorite Christmas song? Oh Come Oh Come Emanual and I'll be Home for Christmas

10. Most annoying thing about this time of year? When the focus is too much on the gifts to where folks worry and stress because they can't afford it.

This was fun thanks Meredith