Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our New Puppy: Belle

We are so excited! Meet "Belle" Diana Price (we'll just call her Belle but the rest is her "full name". Ha! Belle is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and is only 8 weeks old. Russell and I got her last night.

This is me talking to Belle! The plate says Welcome Home Belle...I know she didn't care what it said but I still wanted to write that on the plate! She is just the sweetest thing!


Russell adores her! She slept just about all night last night!

And she loves her new doggie bed! She is in her bed right now actually!




Soo pretty! Yeah, our dog was supposed to be a Christmas present to me but we started looking and just found the right one! We will definitely spoil this little dog!



12 comments:

~Bekah said...

AWWWWWWWW SHE'S GORGEOUS!! I LOVE HER!! CONGRATS ON UR NEW FUR BABY!

Jenna said...

Oh she is so sweet! Congrats!

Guy and Julie said...

She is precious. There's nothing better than having a sweet dog!!!

Mary Avery said...

How precious! I love puppies!

Heather said...

Meredith! I'm so sorry I have been absent from the blog world for so long! I have been catching up on your blog. Congrats on the new dog! She is adorable!!

MiMi said...

She is precious! I have always loved King Charles Spaniels - I could just eat her up! Can't wait to watch her grow up!

Congratulations on your new baby!

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

What a precious puppy! Congrats on the new addition to the family.

Marlana said...

Just passing by but I saw your gorgeous puppy and I had to leave a comment. We have 2 Cavaliers and they are the best, most lovable dogs ever. And obviously they are also the cutest puppies! Enjoy your new baby!

Kelly said...

OH - so cute!!! You will love her!

~Bekah said...

haha, you're so very welcome meredith! you deserve it b/c i do love ur blog! :)

Megan said...

Belle is adorable. My cousin's husband just bought her a puppy of the same breed for her brithday last Thursday.

Faith said...

Oh.my.word. I want her! Or, I at least want to kiss her. She is precious!!! Congratulations!