Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Memories and more

AWW Classic Pooh is so cute! My sister, Kelly is loving this picture of Pooh and Piglet I bet because Logan's nursery was Classic Pooh when he was a baby! Anyway, I am soo ready for Thanksgiving. this year we will be at Kelly and Eric's house. I have SO many memories of Thanksgiving with our family. I remember a certain year when Daddy cut the turkey, mama made the mashed potatoes, Nanny helped with the dressing and I would sit with her and help her crumble all the cornbread for it! Kelly would make the best dessert ever-of course anything she makes is so yum! I really have to say that our whole family cooks a lot! I am so thankful for so many things. But the number one thing I am thankful for is my salvation.

I am not decorating for Christmas YET but I will be listening to this wonderful cd soon! It is one of my very favorites! Emmanuel, Little Town, and Heirlooms are just a few great songs! This album by Amy Grant is old but a definite goodie!

We'll also be watching this soon! Christmas with the Kranks is a funny movie! It talks a lot about giving in this movie.


"I'm Walking in the Air......" I can hear that sweet song right now! Anybody know what this is from? The Snowman! I haven't seen this short movie in a very long time but plan to rent it from Netflix or something. It is such a sweet story for Winter. I know Fall is still here but Winter will be here before you know it! Tomorrow is Friday! YAY!


6 comments:

Heather said...

I'm ready for Thanksgiving, too! I have so much to be thankful for this year (and every year!)

His Doorkeeper said...

Seems like the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas gets shorter every year (mostly thanks to the retail stores). I love Thanksgiving! And I am never fully ready for Christmas but the time does fly!

Hope you and your family have a very THANKFUL Thanksgiving!!
Blessings to you all!

Jenna said...

I love that movie! So glad you tried out the salted carmel hot chocolate!

Betsy said...

Hi Meredith! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I have seen you before I think on Kelly's blog??? But I will definitely bookmark you and visit again. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am so looking forward to it!! And that Amy Grant Christmas album is one of my very favorites!!!!

petrii said...

YAY for Thanksgiving!!! I love all the food, fam and fun!!

Come on over to my blog, I gotta little something for ya :o)

Have a Blessed day,
Dawn

Rebecca Jo said...

I've never seen the Snowman... I'll have to check that one out!

And love some classic Amy Grant...