Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Russell!

Happy Birthday Russell!
Today, February 1st, is my sweet husband's 26th birthday! He is such a wonderful husband. Russell and I have been together for 4 and a half years. Right when we met, we pretty much started dating.


Here in the pic above, is Russell and I during a talent show. I was dressed as June Carter Cash and Russell was Johnny Cash! We sang the song, "Jackson" together! So fun!

Russell, you are also a wonderful uncle to Lauren and Logan. They just adore you!

All of the Price family loves you of course, too!

You know our family loves you very much!

Russell, I hope you have a fabulous 26th birthday. You are not only my husband, you are my best friend. I don't know what I would do without you, sweetie! Oh, and Belle loves you too! :)

Love, Meredith

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14

1 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Russell!