Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Celebrate Blessings of 2013

Reflecting back on 2013 has been amazing. It was emotional and exciting all rolled into one. But I would not change it for anything. I always do a recap of each year. Here's 2013 recap!
January
 2013 began new beginnings. A new mindset, a few new resolutions, but most of all, continued prayers for our sweet future baby. I loved the verse from Jude that is written in the picture above. God is ABLE!!! His presence is GLORIOUS!! It was definitely a favorite verse throughout the whole year.
February
 Russell and I had a romantic Valentine dinner at Crystal Bridges. It was so sweet and so yummy.
We also celebrated Russell's birthday on the 1st of the month.
March
 We celebrated Spring at Camden's Daffodil Festival. It was so special and beautiful.
Easter was also this month.
April
 We enjoyed taking walks around the trails in the area. It was so beautiful and fun walking with my sweet hubby.
Russell's parents, Jackie and Ricky, came to visit us this month as well.
May
 Mother's Day was this month. Little did I know that in May 2014, our baby is due!
June
 Summer was in full swing! Belle got her 1st haircut. We also saw Russell's cousin, BJ, play live in Craig Morgan's band!
July
 We met Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty! Although short, it was very fun!
My family came for a fun visit this month as well.
August
 On August 31, I took my first positive pregnancy test. We will NEVER forget this day. Best day of this month for sure! HA!
September
 We went to our first Arkansas Razorback football game together! It was great! Even if I was six weeks pregnant and sitting in direct sunlight. A little hot. HA!
October
 Fall was very fun, as always. Filled with festive pumpkins, apple cider, and crunchy leaves!
November
 We met Ree Drummond, aka The Pioneer Woman, for a second time! She was definitely amazing to talk to and I will always remember her genuine sweet spirit towards us.
Also this month was Thanksgiving! YUM! :)
December
December was definitely filled with many highlights. My favorite in particular, was when we found out that our sweet baby is a BOY!
We enjoyed Christmas so much with our dear family and each other.
We simply love celebrating. The more I read God's word, the more I just love celebrating life and blessings that the Lord has given us. I cannot be more thankful.
 
We are looking forward to 2014 so much!
Praying you are blessed with many wonderful moments of the year!
Happy New Year, y'all!
 
Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him. Psalm 34:8


2 comments:

Leslie said...

Sounds like a great year! I noticed you said "first positive pregnancy test". How many did you take?

Green Girl said...

2014 will be bringing us a whole heap of excitement and things we will not expect. But then again did we imagine 2013 turning out like it did?? I'm grateful we have become friends this year as well!!