Friday, May 24, 2013

Mom's Day

We got to have a Mother's Day lunch with Amy, Tony, Leighann, Ron and Debbie. We all get out of church at different times, so we planned to meet at restaurant at 1:00. In between church and lunch, Russell and I decided to go to Bogle park to just look around at the gorgeous flowers. It was such a surprise to see the Price's and Talbert's at the park! We decided to take some pictures, of course.
 We love sweet Lei Lei. I loved her cute dress and matching jewelry. Can she get any cuter?
 Cousins!
 Amy, Leighann, me, and Debbie
 I love this picture of my best friend and I. We have been best friends for 10 years now. My how the years fly by! Whoa.
 Beautiful flowers at Bogle.
We had lunch at Fred's Hickory Inn and it was SO good!
 
A few days ago, I took pictures of the flowers we planted. Just wanted to share.
 Here is our flower bed. We are still working on it, especially since it SNOWED on May 2nd. Ugh. Thank goodness it's been warmer lately.


 Don't ya just love rose buds?
Geraniums and petunias.
I probably need to repot these soon, but I still love these.
 
Springtime was more like winter with the weather we had this year. Let's see how Summer treats us. Hope y'all have a fabulous weekend!
 
I am the vine; ou are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
John 15:5

0 comments: