Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tale As Old As Time

Don't you just love Beauty and the Beast? I love most all Disney princesses. I may be a little bit of a Disney fanatic. Amy, Tony, Leighann, Russell and I all went to see Beauty and the Beast in 3-D. Leighann is only about two and a half years old but she loved the movie! Here we are after the flick!
 The music in this movie is awesome. It was so hard for me not to sing along. Ha!
Leighann loves Disney princesses so much! Can't you tell? We had a fun time together. She is a sweet princess herself. :)

On another note, sorry I haven't blogged in a little while. It seems like January is always a laid back month. Probably because it may be "Christmas recovery time." :) I'll hopefully blog more soon!

All glorious is the princess within; her gown is interwoven with gold. Psalm 45:13


1 comments:

Green Girl said...

Would love to take my 2 and half year old niece (she turns 3 in April ). Did she sit through all of it?