Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012! Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, y'all! 2012 is here!
 Russell and I went to see this movie yesterday that was pretty figging for the day.
 We loved the movie, "New Year's Eve." It really was even better than I thought. I really liked it! After the matinee, we drove to Tulsa and enjoyed dinner at one of our favorites!
 It was so good!
 We really had a good time.
 The food was incredible. And we did not leave hungry, needless to say!
And for dessert? We had yummy snickerdoodle chocolate fondue. Soo good!
Needless to say, Russell and I had an eventful 2011 with job changes, move to North Arkansas and even more! Maybe this year will be a little less busy? Well, maybe not! Every year gets more busy, right?

I hope 2012 is going to be an awesome year for all of you!
Happy 2012!

He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true." Revelation 21:5

0 comments: