Saturday, April 10, 2010

Yes, I am Alive!

Oh how I have missed BLOGGING!!!!! I am sorry it has been practically a month since I have posted my last blog post. I have a lot to blog about. A few weeks ago, we went on vacation, the next week I was sick and did not even feel like blogging, and the next week, we did not have internet. We have a laptop and our laptop still isn't able to get internet because my sweet Russell hasn't had time to set it up yet. Oh the joys of technology-right? So needless to say, I have been incognito on the blogging scenerio! I am using Mama's computer for now and her computer won't let me post pics for some reason. Oh well. I promise, once our laptop gets set up, blogging will be an all go! :) Stay tuned and please don't give up on me on my blogging! HA!

We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. Romans 5:3

2 comments:

Maryellen said...

Hi Meredith I wondered where you were? Glad you are okay.
Look forward to your photos.

Becky said...

I was concerned about you too! I always enjoy reading about your family and how much fun they have together!