Friday, April 24, 2015

Happy 13th Birthday, Lauren!

Anyone who reads my blog knows that I love my niece, Lauren so very much! Today, she is officially a teenager. She is THIRTEEN years old!
 Such a beautiful baby girl.
 Lauren and her wonderful mama (my sister), Kelly! And JJ (my daddy) is behind them. This picture was taken at Lauren' 3rd birthday party. Cutest party ever.
 Lauren, I cannot believe you are thirteen. You are the most bright and cheerful ray of sunshine. You are such a beautiful dancer and have many other God given talents! Whenever anyone is around you, they cannot help but smile. I know I say this frequently, but always remember that your aunt Mer will always be there for you! You are the best niece in the entire world, and I love you!
Lauren Fielding
Easter 2015
 
Love you lots! Jackson says hi too and gives you hugs and kisses!
XOXO,
Aunt Meredith

0 comments: