Thursday, March 5, 2015

Get Real Mom's Event

I had the opportunity to go to "Get Real Mom's Event" that our church put on last month. It was absolutely wonderful and I will use so much wisdom that I got from it.
 I thought this was a cute welcome for us.
 
 They gave out "favorite things" during Friday night and Saturday morning. Look at this ginormous cookie! Thanks to sweet Susan for making these for everyone! It was soo yummy! We also got an FBC bag, M & M's, EOS lip balm, a calendar, bible study for March, and more!
 The praise and worship was great too.
 Cari Trotter!
 There were also mini breakout sessions. They were all wonderful.
 Lisa and Jason led the breakout session about building blocks of discipline. I got so much out of it and could not wait to share with Russell all I learned.
 I had the wonderful privilege to meet Cari Trotter. She is so precious and so authentic to everyone she meets and took time to get to know everyone!
Here's our group of Sunday school ladies! Natalie, Rhyanne, and me, Mandy, Nicole, Kelsey, Lisa, and Kari. It is such a blessing to know all of them. Such sweet friends.
This was my first mom's event to attend and it was incredible. We also learned so much about praying for your husband and your children. There was so much awesome info I will have to share when I have more time. :)
Hope y'all are having a wonderful day!
 
In God, whose word I praise-in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me? Psalm 56:4

0 comments: