Thursday, September 27, 2012

Belle's Birthday

Belle turned 4 years old on Saturday! She has grown so much since she was a puppy.
 
 We have enjoyed her so much and love spoiling her, too.
 We got her a collection of treats that she will eat up soon!
 Russell and I were excited to find Joey's Dog Bakery kiosk at the mall. They have all kinds of treats for dogs and dog "boutique" items too. We loved it! Belle has so far enjoyed the "banana nut muffin" and the "cheesy squirrel" treat. She also loved the "bacon pig" treat. HA!
She had a good day.
Here are a few random things about our sweetie"
--Belle loves to sleep in Russell's recliner. She would do it all day if she could.
--Belle adores to eat ice. Every time we open the freezer drawer, she hops up and runs to the kitchen hoping we will give her ice. Sometimes we do, but not always.
--Belle loves it when I sing to her. I know it sounds silly, but every time I do, she always looks at me intently and turns her head.
--Belle loves blankets and sheets. She loves it when we get a blanket and spread it out on the couch just for her. Or she loves sharing blankets too. :)
--More than anything, Belle LOVES us! She loves people and she is the most lovable dog on the planet. We love her back! Lots!
 
As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God. Psalm 42:1

3 comments:

Becky said...

Although a pet lover, I was never familiar with the King Charles Spaniel until I 'met' your Belle. She is adorable. I have a puppy mill rescue Chihuahua, Violet, who is the same age.

Green Girl said...

I love that Sterling and Belle have the same birthday! We are lucky women for sure...very blessed with these two crazy doggies!

Caryn C. Foresee said...

sweet sweet belle! love hearing about your fur baby!