Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Crepes, Babies, and Pumpkins

Since we moved back to NWA, it seems like I have not had a spare minute to blog! But Russell and I have loved being back so far, for sure! Thursday I met some sweet friends at Bentonville square. We tried this new place called Crepes Paulette. They had tons of crepes to choose from!

 We all just had the best time sitting outside enjoying our yummy (and messy) crepes!
 Baby Kayden was relaxing in his stroller. Cute!
 Here's my Nutella crepe. I loved it. We all really enjoyed that place!
 Sweet Eden. She is growing up fast!
 My friend, Heather and her sweet boy, Jacob. Aww!
 We also walked all around the square. There was a popsicle stand there. I tried a sample of strawberry basil and it was surprisingly good! :)
 Cooper and Eden!
They loved this truck! Especially Cooper! He didn't want to leave!
 Cooper and the Ford truck.
 Saturday Russell and I celebrated Fall by having pumpkin cheesecake at Olive Garden for dessert. Oh it was sooo good!
 We also picked out a few pumpkins. These are fairy tale pummpkins. Love these!

 How interesting!
 Our pumpkins we picked out.

Y'all know I just absolutely ADORE Fall. It's just my favorite time of year for sure! Everything about it is just grand to me!

As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease. Genesis 8:22

2 comments:

Maryellen said...

Oh my gosh I never heard of Fairy Tale Pumpkins but I can see why they have that name LOL. I love them - I've got to have one hah Thanks for sharing.

Becky said...

I love Fall too! I am going to look for Fairy Tale Pumpkins when we go to the greenhouse!