Sunday, March 22, 2020

Lots of Catching Up to Do

How long has it been since I have last blogged? FIVE YEARS?!?!?! 
My word, y'all. There is sooo much to catch up on. As Jackson's Kindergarten year approached in 2019, the Lord prompted me to be diligent in finding a job. I had several interviews, drove to several elementary schools and preschools and hand delivered my resume, did a lot of praying, waiting, and more. God showed up in a MIGHTY WAY, y'all. It's amazing to see Him working in each step. I had an interview at the end of July, and was hired the first of August.
Can you tell I was excited? I am currently a preschool teacher. I teach adorable 4 and 5 year old kids and I absolutely adore it. 
 My classroom door all decorated.
August 2019
 BONUS! Jackson gets to go to school with me every day! Here he is with his sweet friend, Harper. Right before open house at school.
 Here is our sweet boy reading The Night Before Kindergarten, such a sweet book!
 Time with friends is our favorite thing ever!
 A couple of my favorite PK4 teachers, Crystal and Rebecca. They are such sweet ladies and prayer warriors! 

October 2019
 Jackson went on his very first camping trip with Russell! It was their first camping trip together and so fun!
 Daddy and son time! These boys love trail life!
 Can I just kiss his sweet cheeks?
 Another thing the Price fam has been up to is going to Silver Dollar City! We rode plenty of rides and saw awesome shows, and more! SDC's Pumpkin Nights was superb!
Look at this giant cinnamon roll! This sweet boy LOVES sweets! Maybe that's what makes him so sweet! HAHA! 

Well, that's all the recap for now. 
I will say that the encouragement to catch up on blogging is.....
yes...... Covid-19. We currently are out of school until April 17th. 
I miss my class so much. They are all blessings to me. 

The Joy of the Lord is my strength. Nehemiah 8:10

0 comments: