Monday, February 25, 2008
Posted by Meredith at 2:05 PM
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Posted by Meredith at 4:28 PM
Friday, February 22, 2008
Judy tagged me! Here are 7 random things about me....
1. I love to shop, but one of my very favorite places to shop is Lifeway Christian Store. I could spend all day in there! It just makes everyone feel uplifted when you're in that store!
2. My family loves to cook and I have that same love! Sometimes, I could read cookbooks rather than a novel.
3. I am absolutely terrified of snakes, bugs, spiders, lizards, anything like that! I know lots of people are, but I think I'm worse than most people. I just can't even think about them!
4. I love pictures! I love taking pictures of family and looking at them too.
5. I am a movie buff. Well, with certain movies. I don't like horror films or action ones, but Russell loves them! We have a whole collection of movies (my favorites and his). I can't wait to get August Rush.
6. Music is a big part of my life. I love to sing, go to Broadway plays, concerts and listen to music. I like varieties of music like Gershwyn, songs by Patsy Cline, The Phantom of the Opera, some oldies, and of course Celine Dion, and Christian music.
7. As you can tell, family is everything to me. I love my husband Russell, my parents, sister, brother-in-law, Logan and Lauren, and all the rest of our family! They are SO great!
Well, that is all the random things I can think of!
Posted by Meredith at 10:58 AM
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Posted by Meredith at 8:49 PM
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Posted by Meredith at 9:26 PM
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Sunday was the Super Bowl! Our really good friends, Amy and Tony haven't been over in a while just because we've all been busy so we decided that Sunday night would be a good night to have them over. Russell and I cooked all afternoon for it! We made mini cheeseburgers, beefy cheesy dip, bacon crisps, potato skins and had pinwheels for the meal. For dessert we had peanut butter mousse cups and chocolate chip dip! I felt like Paula Deen on a mission to get it all cooked before the coin toss! ha! You can tell Russell and Tony are seriously discussing the game!
Posted by Meredith at 9:16 PM
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Today has been great so far! Russell and I have been visiting First Baptist Bentonville since October. We have LOVED that wonderful church from the first time we stepped in the door. We decided to join this morning! God led us there and we are sooo thankful for the church, staff, and the people who attend there. One word I can think of is....BLESSED! The service this morning was great also!
Posted by Meredith at 1:02 PM
Friday, February 1, 2008
Posted by Meredith at 8:57 PM